The bottom two pictures show the disused heating system installed in 1905. The furnace was in the basement of the addition constructed that year. Hot water was fed to these radiators. Convection drew air in from the outside, via ducts now demolished, and moved it into the chancel through two grills in the floor behind the existing altar rail.
Work continues creating footings for the chancel structure